DR-Hazard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonRaja Hazard

3 posters

Anyone want me host back the sever??

binson
    binson

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Anyone want me host back the sever?? Empty Anyone want me host back the sever??

Post  binson Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Anyone want me host back the sever??? But i cant host 24/7.. maximun i can host maybe 12/4 days.. 12 hours= only 10 AM-10PM USA Eastern Time... 4 days= Sunday,Monday,Firday,and Sturday. (Tuesday because father need use computer)(And Wednesday to Thursday i need go to school.) So, Firday i will just turn on the sever before i go school..and Sturday/Sunday/Monday i got no school..So i will play with everyone.. If anyone agree..then say Yes in this Topic..SO that i can know how many people want me to host, and i will do the same thing as host do.. BAN the ppl who use hack and gm-login.. About use Hack to Up Level and PK...I would say, You will ban. And i will ban u forever, no chance to forgive.. OK???? And i wont open Reg page.. Because i dont want ban people's IP..I dont want do too much thing because i lazy to set up many thing like" web page/Ban ip/Edit/ something else" and in my sever,there will not have any GM.. people who say he is GM, just fuck him off..my sever dont need GM..only for fun to pk and event.. and my sever's event is PVP..No War/ No Quest/No Legend/ I dont want waste players' time to do the fucking quest and play the fucking war.. just to up lvl and use lil time to make G5 or double G5.. Dont use hack to make Rare..if let me catch..u will BAN~~~

And when i say in game in Annoucement " Sever is going to restart in 1 min." Everyone please logout the sever..If you still in game before i turn off the sever..You will roll back to the last login..so, anything you lost, or bug.i WIll not fix about your character..It is not my fault.. just your bad.. Ok? I done with my speech.. Left ur Opinion over here..i will read tomorrow.Thx (oh oh,,the sever i open will continues the last host's data..so who was in the game in last sever..u will been my sever.

Anyone want me host back the sever?? Empty Re: Anyone want me host back the sever??

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:26 am

wtf binson without war/quest its boring ofc server needs gm
    rohz

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Anyone want me host back the sever?? Empty Re: Anyone want me host back the sever??

Post  rohz Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 am

don't care if there r no GMs just fair play and a little control by other player to avoid hackers is all what server needs. please keep hosting cheers
    Sinnergy

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post  Sinnergy Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:44 am

Keep hosting server please, it's a lot of fun and worth the time... Smile

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 am

no war/quest sucks i tell binson to open war maps ffs binson dont take the piss

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:42 am

dude war is part of the fucking game man people like wars to see which nations the best dont be retard
    binson
    binson

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post  binson Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 am

Reece, there really no need GM.. What does GM do??? it is private sever.. GM does nothing, maybe just Kill the player and Teleport them to other place.. and i lazy to make anything more..i use my latop to host. ,so i cant open war n quest map..because CPU too low.. sorry for that.

anyone want ID n PS.. just send me a message in here, dont need send to my e-mail..because my msn always bug, cant be turn on~

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:50 am

use ur normal computer then

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 am

send me the dbdemon and gmclient i want the dbdemon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 pm